Focus & Scope
The focus of The Journal of Palembang Nursing Studies (JPNS) includes nursing and healthcare studies from various countries, and rural, and urban areas to support nursing and healthcare studies.
The scopes of JPNS is consists of:
- Evidence-based practice in nursing provides an updated nursing intervention in the clinical and community practices.
- Medical-surgical nursing in the area of adult care, communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Critical care, emergency, and disaster nursing included critical care, emergency planning, care, and intervention, and also nursing study in the disaster area.
- Maternity and pediatric nursing in the area of women's health, pregnancy (pre, intra, and post-partum care), pediatric, children, and adolescent care
- Community and mental health nursing covered studies such as community intervention to the health community (prevention dan preventive care) and included the mental health study in the community or hospital settings.
- Management in nursing in the hospital setting.
- Fundamental nursing covered basic nursing studies to solve the patient's problems and complete the patient's needs.
- Nursing theory, and nursing policy.